The Makah Public Transit System is available to everyone.
Makah Transit connects with Clallam Transit three times daily on Monday thru Friday. Clallam Transit provides residents with links to Port Angeles, and Forks as well as connections to West Jefferson County via Jefferson Transit.
Makah Public Transit operates year round with the exception of Holidays and weekends. It operates 5 days a week, 7:00 a.m. through 7:45 p.m. The Transit Schedule is designed to accommodate the Makah Tribe’s Employee Park and Ride, and has a 2-hour block for Special Pickups for the seniors, 62 and over and disabled persons. This Special Pickup service provides door-to-door service to meet the needs of our seniors and disabled passengers.
Makah Public Transit
- All passengers may ride FREE of charge.
- All pets must be caged, with the exception of service animals.
- There is no transit service on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
- Please note that Makah Public Transit serves a small, rural, close-knit community therefore, when there is a funeral, out of respect to the family, Transit service will be suspended from 1:00 p.m. to 3:20 p.m.
- Customer Complaint Policy
Click map to view full size.