Neah Bay Map
Click on map to access larger map
Hobuck Beach Resort is located in the town of Neah Bay, on the Makah Indian Reservation, at the very northwest corner of Washington State. It is approx 4.5 hours from Seattle. The Olympic National Park and the beautiful Shi Shi Beach is only a few miles south of the resort, and the popular Cape Flattery trail, which is the most Northwest corner of the continental United States is a few miles to the north.
From the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry:
- Take the Edmonds-Kingston Fry ferry to Kingston, approximate crossing time is 35 minutes.
- Exit ferry, continue straight onto WA-104 for nearly 8 miles, traveling through the community of Port Gamble, continue through town staying on the main road which will turn 45 degrees to the left.
- Turn right onto the Hood Canal Bridge and continue on 104 for 15 miles, then 104 will merge with 101, continue on 101.
- Travel 37 miles to Port Angeles, at Lincoln St/US-101 turn left and follow 101 for 5.5 miles.
- Turn right at WA-112 and stay on 112 for 38 miles, turn right to stay on 112 and continue another 22 miles, turn right again to stay on 112 and travel 3 miles into Neah Bay.
From Neah Bay:
- Travel on Cape Flattery Road at the west end of Neah Bay.
- Turn left on Hobuck Beach Road and take a right at the Y after the bridge.
- Travel .5 miles until you reach the Hobuck Beach Resort office on your right.